Type of silica:
- Crystalline (quartz)
- Non-crystalline (sand, gravel, and diatomites)
Technical specifications of silica:
The technical requirements of silica include two indicators: granulation and purity
- 1st-grade Silica with 99%≤purity with a grain of 0.6-1mm (silica for water purification and glass-making use).
- 2nd-grade Silica with high purity 99% grain size 5-8 mm (water purification silica)
- 3rd-grade silica with a high purity of 98% and a 3–8 mm grain size (for water purification)
- silica with 97% purity and 3–10 mm grain size (special for waste treatment)
- silica with a SiO2 content of 95 to 97 %, used in factories and industries to produce cement and silica aggregate in light concrete, light brick, and lime-sand brick.